User Experience Lead
What in the world is High-Tech Anthropology®?
High-Tech Anthropology®? is the name for Menlo's designers. What that name? Because it was important to call out the importance of studying humans in our design work. Menlo won't engage in a design project without conducting research including user interviews and observation. All designs are built off of a deep understanding of the user and business goals. Here is a sampling of the projects I worked on while there:
- Product Design
- eTechnician – Snap-On's truck repair software
- Vidatalk – VidaTak's app for doctor-patient communication
- Ford – Ride-sharing app
- ATC Trailers – Trailer design software
- Denso – Teen driving aid
- Gentherm – Mattress cooling app
- State of Michigan Dept. of Health and Human Services – Health planning App
- BD – Flow Cytometry software
- Consulting & Training
Over the summer of 2012, I worked in a 3rd grade classroom to deploy educational apps and study how they were used.